72.00" W 18.00" D 27.88"
Get a double take on rustic beauty and functionality with this 72-inch TV stand. Its extra wide design captivates with two spacious double door cabinets. Shelf storage and cutouts for wires are concealed behind cabinet doors. A light brown glaze accentuates the pine wood features seen on the planked door fronts. Industrial elements, such as its faux metal top/sides, lengthy cabinet handles and nailhead trim add modern charmwhat a stylish addition for entertaining at home.
Made of engineered wood;Rustic gray/brown finish;Silvertone hardware;2 cabinets with double doors, shelf storage;Faux metal top and sides;Nailhead trim;Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Made with reclaimed Pine solids that are finished in a gray toned rustic color. It is paired with a faux metal look on tops and sides that incorporates nail head detailing. Wide design has a modern aesthetic. Features 2 sets of double doors that conceal shelf storage and wire management holes. Bar pull hardware is an industrial style and finished in a speckled silver finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.