70.00" W 20.00" D 30.00"
Add a big touch of country style to your living area with this extra large 70" TV stand. Its visually appealing with the flexibility you need. Adjustable end shelves offer lots of storage, while the two stationary middle shelves are roomy for housing media equipment. Two sliding barn doors can easily be positioned as you desire. For an uncluttered look, slide the doors over the two ends and use those areas for hidden storagewhat a deal.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood with metal components;4 adjustable side shelves, 2 stationary middle shelves;2 sliding barn doors with wheels and track;Industrial black finished hardware;Assembly required
Made with Mango veneers and hardwood solids with wire brushing in a warm brown finish. Each TV stand has sliding metal barn door wheel and track hardware in industrial black finish that easily move framed door panel(s) to display or hide and give quick access to what is stored there. Has adjustable shelves.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.