70.00" W 20.00" D 30.00"
This TV stand is so much better for the wear. Its clean, straightforward profile is enriched with solid pine wood treated to a distressed aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture. Pair of sliding barn doors with wire mesh fronts infuse a farmhouse fresh element thats right on trend. With its generous shelved storage space, this home essential is packed with possibilities.
Made of veneers, pine wood and engineered wood;Distressed aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture;Pair of sliding barn doors with inset wire mesh;4 side shelves;2 center shelves;Dark iron-tone hardware;Cutouts for ventilation and wire management;Assembly required
Rustic Farmhouse design. Made with Pine veneers and solids. Distressed aged Pine color finish with light wire brushed texture. Metal brackets and hardware is finished in a dark antiqued gray coloration. Cord management and adjustable shelving.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.