29.88" W 18.75" D 45.63"
This chest of drawers has simple lines and contemporary styling, allowing it to blend seamlessly with any decor. Five spacious drawers slide easily on metal ball bearings and can be used to keep your clothes neat and organized. Sleek metal pulls in a brushed nickel-tone finish add to the streamlined aesthetic. Combine with other units in the collection to create a room thats smart and stylish.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Wood Products and Other
Solid white in a matte finish. Large satin nickel colored hardware. Ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Nightstands offer wire management for ease of using a clock, radio, or phone charger. Headboard legs have adjustable height options for optimal relationship to bedding height. Platform beds (EB3477-111,112,113) include footboard, rails and platform (no additional foundation/box spring needed). Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International). Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety. Assembly required.
Carton Weight =120Bls, L= 20.75", W=51.25" H= 20.75"
Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate;Solid white in matte finish;Metal pulls in brushed nickel-tone finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers with ball-bearing construction and vinyl-wrapped sides and back;Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International);Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety;Assembly required
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.