44.00" W 20.00" D 56.00"
Looking to incorporate modern farmhouse into your bedroom? This chest of drawers has all the signature elements youve come to expect from an industrial-inspired piece: a rich dark brown finish, a hint of gray wash and dark zinc-toned metal accents. As versatile as it is stylish, this casually cool rustic chest offers a high-end aesthetic thatll put you at ease.
Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood;Dark brown finish with a hint of light industrial gray wash;Pulls made of metal with darkened zinc-tone finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a dark brown color with a hint of a light industrial gray wash. Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters. Bed features a chunky panel look with faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware. Planked effect on the headboard and footboard. Cases feature planked tops and raised center panel. Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides. Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a darkened zinc color finish. The B718-154/-156/-157/-158 bed design features a cantilevered bench incorporated into the footboard and a cross-buck panel headboard.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.