38.75" W 19.00" D 55.50"
This chest of drawers allures with the glitz and glam befitting silver screen queens. Exquisite frame's metallic tone channels that Hollywood Regency flair you've been dreaming of. Faux shagreen texturing on the drawer fronts, a touch of bejeweling on the sculptural pulls and a strip of mirror sheen elevate this chest of drawers to interior fashion's A list.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Metallic sheen finish;Faux shagreen drawer fronts;Mirror border detailing;Chrome-tone pulls with faux crystal bejeweling;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and metal ball bearing slides;Top drawer felt lined;Assembly required;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Made with paint grade materials including a stipple look with hardwood solids, with a mid-sheen silver paint finish. The -36 mirror has 4 side frame design and beveled glass. The -57 and -58 sleigh headboards feature wide layered frame with crystal look button tufted cushion in a dark textured gray fabric. The -136 mirror has arched cap rail and beveled glass. The -157 and -158 panel headboards feature arched shape and double frame with button tufted cushion in a dark textured gray fabric. The beds feature generous rails 20" from the floor, and a framed footboard with textured and mirrored panels. The dresser and chest feature large radiuses all around, silvery textured drawer fronts, decorative mirror panels, and round turned bun feet. Vanity has cabriole legs and three felt-lined drawers for ample storage. The stool seat has a dark textured gray fabric upholstery with round turned legs. Hardware is a chrome rectangular pull with a bejeweled face. Drawer boxes are English dovetailed and fully finished with metal ball bearing side guides for smooth function. The -74/-76/-77/-78 tall upholstered bed with faux diamond tufting and gray textured PVC cover.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.