60.00" W 19.00" D 31.25"
If youre looking for an elevated take on contemporary style, youre sure to appreciate this TV stands show-stopping good looks. Its floating black glass top brings that wow factor youve been yearning for. Other standout elements, including an arched front design, glass-front cabinets and architectural bar pulls give this TV stand a sleek sensibility and touch of drama.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Raised glass top with metal supports;2 glass-front cabinets (each with an adjustable glass shelf);Adjustable/removable center shelf;Wire-brushed nickel-tone pulls;Compatible with W100-101 or W100-02 fireplace insert (sold separately);Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Constructed with Birch veneer over engineered board and rubberwood solids in a dark brown finish. W757-48 has elevated black tempered glass top supported with metal stand-offs and is compatible with our W100-02,101 fireplace inserts or use an adjustable shelf. W757-48 has an arched front design with tempered glass door storage with wirebrushed nickel architectural bar pull hardware.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.