70.00" W 19.00" D 35.00"
For fans of urban industrial design, this XL TV stand clearly steals the show. Its blend of acacia veneer and wood is beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish for a highly contemporary aesthetic with grainy, earthy character. Infusion of dark bronze-tone metal takes the cool character to another level. And for your added viewing pleasure, this entertainment center is compatible with our LED fireplace inserts (sold separately).
Made of acacia veneers, wood and engineered wood;Oiled walnut-tone finish;Dark bronze-tone metal hardware;2 glass-front cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf; adjustable/removable center shelf, open cubby and cutouts for wire management;Compatible with W100-02 and W100-101 electric fireplace inserts (sold separately);Assembly required
Urban industrial design. Made with Acacia solid and veneer with engineered wood. Finished with an oiled walnut color and dark bronze color metal. 70 wide TV stand features a pair of glass doors with adjustable shelf and an open center cabinet with an adjustable shelf. Conversion of the center cabinet is compatible with our W100-02 and W100-101 electric fireplace insert. Use a right and left facing etagere to create a full wall unit.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.