72.00" W 20.00" D 39.13"
Whether your style is contemporary or more traditional, this TV stand is beautifully in tunethanks to clean, straightforward lines and a simply striking presence. Its hearty profile is enhanced by mango veneers, so rich and earthy. This TV stand is designed to work seamlessly with the optional fireplace insert with flame feature, allowing you to enjoy the cozy feel of a cracklin fireplace without the hassle, maintenance or cleanup.
Made of mango veneers, wood and engineered wood;3 adjustable shelves (remove center shelf for optional fireplace insert);2 glass-front cabinet doors;Open media equipment cubby;Cutouts for wire management;Compatible with W100-121 electric fireplace insert;Assembly required
Made with Mango veneers and select hardwood solids finished in a medium brown color. Double post effect and full side panels with side return moulding give the design a bulky, substantial feel. Framed doors with glass. Three sizes for a stacking display. Open media shelves with recessed center supports to allow for sound bar technology. Open, adjustable shelf in center area for standard media storage. Cord management throughout. W797-68 is 72" wide and ships complete with adjustable shelf and is compatible with our W100-121 large fireplace unit.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.