44.10" W 20.00" D 55.50"
This chest of drawers brings a fresh twist to the modern farmhouse movement. Handsome, hearty profile is made all the more interesting with a sliding “barn door” revealing shelved storage. Through-tenon styling incorporates a welcome touch of American craftsman. And the easy on the eyes, distressed white finish? Just the tone for a soothing, serene bedroom retreat.
Adjustable shelf: 19.5" W x 14.88" D x 0.63" H
Door opening: 16.88" W x 16.13" D x 19.38" H
Drawer interior #1 (lined): 14.5" W x 12.25" D x 4.5" H
Drawer interior #2,3: 14.5" W x 12.25" D x 4.5" H
Drawer interior #4,5: 32.88" W x 15.38" D x 8.88" H
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;White textured rubbed-through finish;Brushed nickel-tone hardware;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail constructionSERIES FEATURES
Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a white textured rub-through finish. Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters. Panel bed features planked faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware. Cases feature framed and planked tops with raised center panel. Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides. Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a brushed nickel color finish. The B740-154/-156/-157/-158 bed design features a cantilevered bench incorporated into the footboard and a cross-buck panel headboard.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.