70.00" W 18.00" D 32.00"
Part ultra contemporary, part urban industrial, this TV stand is totally your vision. Two double-door cabinets with inset clear glass fronts showcase the beauty of transparency. Treated to an industrial gray finish that brings out the complexity of pine veneer, this designer TV stand truly shines thanks to bracket and nailhead accents and sleek tapered feet in zinc-tone metal for mixed media flair.
Made with pine wood, pine veneers and engineered wood;Industrial gray finish;4 doors with inset glass and metal accent brackets in a zinc-toned finish;4 adjustable media shelves;Cutouts for cord management and ventilation;Metal feet;Assembly required
W901-68 is made with Pine veneers and solids in an industrial gray coloration. Contemporary design with squared off edges. Metal brackets with zinc toned finish on top corners, has nail head detailing. Cord management openings and vent holes throughout. Large center opening that is compatible with our W100-22 large fireplace units or the shelving insert. W901-60 offers an extra wide option. Made with pine solids and veneers with engineered wood substrates. Four doors with inset glass and metal accent brackets in a zinc toned finish. Two full size cabinets with two adjustable media shelves in each and cord management holes.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.