62.00" W 20.00" D 36.00"
This TV stand sets a casual mood in the heart of the city. Its earthy style is clean, yet sophisticated, with a rustic gray-brown finish and planked topan homage to reclaimed barn wood. Bring a touch of romance and warmth to the scene with the addition of an LED fireplace insert (sold separately).
TV stand only;Made of solid pine wood;2 side cabinets;3 storage cubbies;2 center shelves (1 adjustable);2 doors;Compatible with W100-101 and W100-02 fireplace inserts
Made with reclaimed Pine solids that have taken on the patina of time and will include nail holes, patches, dings and gouges. Finished in a light gray brown color that accentuates the color variations brought on by time and use. Contemporary form with planked top that flows down each side. TV stand is compatible with the W100-02,101 electric fireplace inserts.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.