50.00" W 27.13" D 18.50"
With its distinctive whitewash finish, plank-effect styling and distressed touches that lend a reclaimed sensibility, this coffee table serves up a delightful twist on farmhouse style. Crafted with solid pine wood, this rustically refined coffee table is sure to satisfy for years to come.
Made with solid pine wood;Distressed whitewash finish;Industrial pulls with silvery bronze-tone finish;2 smooth-gliding drawers;Assembly required
Made with pine solids with textured surfaces. Finished in a white textural color that highlights the reclaimed feel of the wood tones and nail holes. Drawers are fully finished with dovetail construction and ball bearing guides. Wrought looking bar pull hardware in an industrial silver/bronze color finish. T782-21 cocktail table has a thick tufted cushion top in a linen look cover. T782-4 has three drawers and lower open shelf for display.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.