50.00" W 28.00" D 19.00"
Roll with the ease of a coffee table on casters in farmhouse style. This rectangular table garners attention with its smooth sliding barn doors, distressed rustic finish and black metal accents. With hidden storage behind its barn doors, you'll love the extra space for stashing items you want to keep within reach. If you need to move this table, its casters make it simplewhat a value for adding down-home style with functionality to your living space.
Made of mango veneers, wood and engineered wood;Warm brown finish with a look of century's old lumber;Sliding barn doors with industrial style black finished hardware conceal hidden storage;Casters for mobility;Assembly required
Made with Mango veneers and hardwood solids with wire brushing in a warm brown finish. Cocktail table doors function with sliding metal barn door style hardware in industrial black finish. Cocktail has casters for mobility. End table has door storage and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports in the open cubby.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.