47.00" W 47.00" D 30.00"
Gather around the Provision 47" Dining Table to enjoy good food and conversation with friends and loved ones. Making a striking statement in your dining space, this round table features a sturdy MDF construction with beautiful wood grain veneer to complement its bold yet simplistic modern design. This 47" dining table is complete with a tapered pedestal base and comfortably accommodates four dining chairs. Includes non-marking felt mat to protect flooring. Assembly required. Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Set Includes: One - Provision 47" Round Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Oak | 15mmT P2 MDF panel KD structure bas
Modern Dining Table MDF Construction Wood Grain Veneer Seats Up to 4 Non-Marking Foot Pads Assembly Required Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Base Dimensions: 21"L x 21"W Overall Product Dimensions: 47"L x 47"W x 30"H Floor to Underside of Table: 23.5"H Table Top Thickness: 0.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.