47.00" W 47.00" D 30.00"
Make the dining space center stage in your home with the Senja Dining Table designed for everyday dining and entertaining. A striking addition to a dining room or kitchen, this round table features fluted linear detail on its pedestal base that brings subtle mid-century aesthetics to a modern home or apartment. The sturdy dining table is crafted with MDF with wood veneer boasting a beautifully organic wood grain. With a 47" diameter, this round dining table comfortably seats four people. Includes felt pad to protect flooring. Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Set Includes: One - Senja 47" Round Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Oak | Bottom with 1 Whole piece of 3mmT f
Mid-Century Modern Dining Table Wood Veneer MDF Construction Protective Felt Pad Comfortably Sits 4 People Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 47"L x 47"W x 30"H Floor to Underside of Table: 28.5"H Table Top Thickness: 1"H Base Dimensions: 18"L x 18"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.