29.88" W 19.33" D 45.67"
If it's coastal chic or cottage quaint style you long for, this whitewashed chest of drawers invites you to go to town. Its distinctive weatherworn finish conveys an easy-breezy sensibility, perfect for a restful bedroom retreat. Tastefully edited lines and medallion drawer pulls give this attractively priced chest a high-end aesthetic.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Whitewash | Wood Products and Other
White wash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch. Cases accented with exquisite carved medallion pattern. Cases feature ornate hardware in a worn through painted look. Spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Assembly required. These express shippable cases coordinate with the express shippable B181 headboards (B181-53,87,57). Platform beds (EB1811-111,112,113) require no additional foundation, and are compatible with the B181 headboards. Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International). Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety. These pair well with EA1811 and EW1811.
Carton Weight =120Bls, L= 20.75", W=51.25" H= 20.75"
Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate;Whitewash replicated worn-through paint with authentic touch;Hardware features a worn-through painted effect;5 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back;Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International);Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety;Assembly required
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.