36.00" W 86.00" D 30.13"
This dining room extension table elevates the art of casual rustic style. Clean-lined, farmhouse profile is beautified with a distressed nutmeg finish and thick planked effect top for added charm. And with not one but two drop-in leaves, you can easily accommodate eight with plenty of elbow room.
Made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood;2 separate extension leaves;Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves;Dining chairs sold separately;Assembly required;Seats up to 8
Made with Rubberwood solids and Acacia veneers. Casual rustic design with planked effect on table top. Table extends to fit 8 with two end leaves. Alternate seating available with the cushioned bench. Matching server offers plenty of storage options. Collection is finished in a distressed nutmeg brown color. D631-45 casual rustic styling with thick planked effect dining top. Made with Rubberwood solids, Acacia veneer and engineered wood. Extension leaf on each end extends the table top to fit 8. Alternative seating option available with the side bench.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.