42.00" W 78.00" D 30.00"
Take clean-lined, classic styling and touches of vintage inspiration. Top with a deep, complex finish for newfound sophistication. Now that's a look you can live with. Sporting a straightforward farmhouse profile, this dining room table easily accommodates guests thanks to a built-in butterfly leaf extension, so simple to operate. Details including rounded off corners add a gently worn, casual sense of charm.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Softened corner distressing;Easy operational, self-storing butterfly leaf with folding apron for compact fit;Seats up to 8;Assembly required;Dining chairs sold separately
Made with select Oak veneers and hardwood solids with a dry smoky dark brown oak color. Edges and corners have a rounded off, worn effect for a casual look. Server has fully finished drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides. Sturdy looking knobs have detailed ring design and finished in a bronze color with golden undertones. Chair back has three wide slats with a lumbar curve for maximum comfort. Chair seat and tufted bench are cover with PU material. Table has a casual farmhouse look with thick top and butterfly leaf extension to seat up to eight comfortably. D596-124 barstools feature slat back design with a soft yet durable PU upholstered seat. D596-42 table has storage base and removable leaf.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.