86.50" W 39.00" D 30.00"
Create a space that is distinct from its surroundings with the Sector Dining Table. With its clean lines and distinguished look, Sector was designed to rest at the forefront of many worthwhile endeavors. Made of durable fiberboard coated in a high gloss white laminate, a polished stainless steel X-base, and felt pads to help protect your flooring, Sector is a versatile decor update for the modern home. Whether positioned in the dining room as a table that comfortably sits up to six people, or in the home office as a conference table, Sector fosters creativity and ambition with its contemporary look and sleek open design. Set Includes: One - Sector Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
White Silver | MDF with white high gloss+ Polished
Modern Dining Table MDF with High Gloss Laminate Comfortably Seats Up To Six Polished Stainless Steel X-Base With Felt Pads Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 39"L x 86.5"W x 30"H Floor to bottom of Table: 28.5"H Table Top Thickness: 1.5"H Space Between Desk Legs: 71"W Leg Dimensions: 34.5"L
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.