39.50" W 1.00" D 30.00"
Reimagine your dining decor with the Vector Expandable Dining Table. Tailored for all occasions from intimate dining to festive gatherings, haute cuisine, and home cooking shine equally atop Vectors high gloss white laminate surface. Featuring durable fiberboard construction, a polished stainless steel base, a butterfly leaf with a lock that collapses inside the distinguished columnal base with ease, and felt pads to help protect your flooring, Vector comfortably seats up to eight people and extends from 71 to 94.5 inches. Set Includes: One - Vector Expandable Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
White Silver | Assembly Required, MDF
Expandable Dining Table MDF with High Gloss Laminate Comfortably Seats Up To Eight Butterfly Leaf With Lock Polished Stainless Steel Base Column Base With Felt Pads Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 39.5"L x 71 - 94.5"W x 30"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.