30.00" W 34.00" D 37.50"
Clean and classic, the Harper Mineral Matching Chair echoes the lines of the Harper Mineral Sofa and brings together elements of both contemporary and traditional design: square tapered wood legs, exposed wood frame, curved arms, and a reverse half moon cut out on the back. The chair’s comfort is 100 percent modern: tailored upholstery on the back and deck and a down-blend seat T-cushion, all in a flecked gray, black and brown fabric, plus a 20” x 20” down blend throw pillows covered in the iconic interlocking marquise pattern that is a recurring design motif for the Intrigue Collection. In addition to the matching chair, the Harper Mineral collection includes a sofa, loveseat, wood trim accent chair, and tight seat wing chair.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Mink | Fabric
Style: Casual/Lifestyle – Transitional | Finish: Mink | Material: Fabric | Sweeping Half-moon Silhouette | Tight-back Design | Includes One 20″ x 20″ Down-blend Toss Pillow | Coordinating Toss Pillow in Gate-inspired Motif | Luxurious Down-blend Reversible, Zippered Toss Pillow | Kiln-dried Hardwood Frame with Corner Block Construction and Glued Wood Joints | Specification: | Tan | 20″ x 20″ Down-blend Toss Pillow | Plywood & Webbing | Down Blend | 80% Linen, 20% Polyester | S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.