29.00" W 36.80" D 39.00"
With swooping arms and an exposed wood frame in a rich mink finish, the Harper Mineral Accent Chair brings together elements of both contemporary and traditional design. The iconic interlocking marquise pattern of the upholstery is a repeating design motif for the entire Intrigue collection; the seat cushion is reversible for longer wear. In addition to the accents chair the Harper Mineral Collection includes a sofa, matching chair, and tight seat wing chair.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Cola | Wood & Veneer
Style: Casual/Lifestyle – Transitional | Finish: Cola | Material(s): Wood & Veneer | Reversable seat cushion for longer wear | Swooping arms and an exposed wood frame | Contemporary and traditional design | Specification: | Tan | 20″ x 20″ Throw Pillows | Plywood & Webbing | Down Blend | 29% Polyester, 60% Rayon, 11% Linen | S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.