86.00" W 40.00" D 44.00"
Fashion-forward style. Sumptuous leather feel and appeal. Total comfort at your fingertips. Its all yours for the taking with this power reclining sofa. Wrapped in a rich charcoal gray upholstery, this decidedly contemporary power sofa tantalizes the senses in so many ways. Rest assured, the seating area is covered in 100% leather for your pleasure, while a skillfully matched faux leather on the exterior makes luxury affordable. Upping the comfort with 44" high back styling, this power sofa truly caters from head to toe. An Easy View power adjustable headrest allows you to lean back while propping up your headperfect for chilling out in front of the TVwhile an extended ottoman lets you stretch out all the more. And with a USB port in each power control panel, you hardly have to move a muscle to stay powered up.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Leather Match | Leather
Cup Holder;Extended Ottoman;Power Adjustable Head Rest;Power Reclining;Reclining;Stainless Steel Cup Holders;Storage;USB Port/Charger
Carton Weight =284Bls, L= 34", W=87.5" H= 34"
Arm height 25.5" | Distance between arms 65" | Distance between recliner and wall 3" | Footrest height 19" | Fully reclined length 74" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 22" | Seat width 64" | Seat height 19.25" | Fully reclined height 34" | Reclined footrest height 21" | Cord length 160"
Dual-sided recliner;One-touch power control recliners with adjustable positions;Includes USB charging port in each power control;Corner-blocked frames with metal reinforced seats;Attached backs and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Easy View power adjustable headrests;Extended ottomans for enhanced comfort;100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests;High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.