81.00" W 41.00" D 40.00"
Room for two, comfort for days. This reclining power sofa does the work for you as you sit back, relax and kick up your feet. It features a timeless two-over-two cushion design, wide track arms and irresistibly soft velvety blue upholstery. Contrast stitching and tufted details offer a modern look that is always in style. Geometric accent pillows add a splash of color.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Blue | Fabric | Microfiber
Jumbo Stitch;Power Reclining;USB Port/Charger
Carton Weight =241Bls, L= 39", W=81" H= 39"
Arm height 26" | Distance between arms 62" | Seat depth 23" | Seat height 21" | Fully reclined length 67" | Distance between recliner and wall 3" | Footrest height 20" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" |
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in;Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery with contrast stitching;USB charging;Accent pillows included;Pillows with soft polyfill;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.