26.25" W 26.75" D 52.00"
Raise the bar on outdoor living with this bar stool set. Crafted for style and durability, this outdoor bar stool set caters with sturdy armrests, an ample footrest, high shell back and waterfall wrapped seat for curvaceous comfort. Adding to its appeal: a standout two-tone finish that pairs a light driftwood and black for twice the interest and a slatted design to easily shed rainwater.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray;Brown/Beige | Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =114Bls, L= 27.25", W=42.5" H= 27.25"
Arm height 37.75" | Seat width 20.38" | Seat depth 18" | Seat height 30" | Footrest height 10.75"
Set of 2;Made of durable and sturdy HDPE material;Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors;Two-tone driftwood-look/black finish;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.