18.00" W 21.00" D 43.00"
This timeless counter height bar stool elevates industrial-chic style in such a tantalizing way. It might look naturally weatherworn, but the replicated design provides the strength and durability of modern materials. Smaller scale is ideally suited for high-style homes that are short on space.
Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and metal;Distressed finish;Assembly required
Made with select pine veneers and hardwood solids in a medium brown reclaimed look finish with saw kerf detailing. Metal and wood combination with crisscross leg design with shaped foot rest. Wood chair seat and bench design has seat scoop for comfort and wide slat ladder back look. Contoured seats and adjustable levelers for a comfortable dining experience. Tables have square stock legs with detailed stretcher. Metal finished in a dark metallic toned brush effect with some nail head detailing.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.