66.00" W 18.13" D 27.25"
Brazburn TV stand with fireplace option is hearty, rustic style simply done right. Its expertly crafted with a mango veneer with a dark brown espresso finish. Details including a thick tabletop, open shelves and double door side cabinets to house all of your electronic needs. Enhance the Brazburns sense of homey warmth by popping out the middle shelf and making room for the electric fireplace insert, sold separately.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =139Bls, L= 21", W=68" H= 21"
Made of mango veneer and engineered wood; antiqued bronze-tone hardware;2 double-door cabinets; 2 open shelves; cutouts for wire management;Compatible with W100-01 and W100-02 electric fireplace inserts (sold separately);Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.