59.00" W 15.00" D 23.68"
Put a retro spin on current trends with this entertainment center. Its mixed-material look of matte black and replicated beige cane brings a casually cool feel to your living room. Simple, sleek hardware and splay legs round out the urban meets mid-century vibe.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Two-tone | Wood Products and Other
Two-toned with matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain and a replicated beige cane finish. TV stand (-268) Features a two door cabinet which is balanced with open shelving and accented with matte black colored knobs. Spacious drawer with ball bearing glides offering a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety. Cases feature splay legs. Assembly required. These items pair well with the EB1198 and EA1198.
Carton Weight =88Bls, L= 16.75", W=65.37" H= 16.75"
Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate;Matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain;Cabinet doors with replicated beige cane finish;Matte black knobs;1 smooth-gliding drawer with vinyl-wrapped sies and back;2 door cabinet;Open shelving;Splay legs;Assembly required
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.