60.13" W 28.13" D 30.38"
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you'll find this desk works on so many levels. Two-tone, gently distressed finish of weathered oak over antique white doubles up on character thats enhanced with a plank-effect top. Trio of smooth-gliding drawers provide handy storage.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish (weathered oak over antique white);Plank-style top;3 smooth-gliding drawers;Black faceted hardware;Assembly required
Made with select hardwood solids and White Oak veneers in a weathered gray finish. Paint grade materials form the base and finished in an antique white color. Two bookcase sizes, with the tallest having doors at the top with cross buck overlay and faceted nail head decoration. Larger desk with square turned legs has three drawers with fully finished drawer boxes and ball bearing drawer glides. Faceted knob hardware with black painted finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.