47.50" W 23.63" D 30.38"
Elevate your home office with this simply sensational home office desk. Pairing a dark wood grain look with tubular black metal base for modern appeal, this minimalistic desk with ample work space is dressed to impress in a no-muss, no-fuss way.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Metal;Wood Products and Other
H215-14 desk is made with a decorative laminate over an engineered wood and metal legs and stretcher. Metal legs are flush to the desk sides. Long and wide open desk top allows for the opportunity to maximize the customers workspace. H215-18 bookcase features five tiered gallery shelves and a leaning ladder design. Aproximately 11.5 space between each shelf. H215-60 features three tiered gallery shelves with aproximately 13 opening between each shelf. For making the most of small spaces, the H215-27 ladder desk has a convenient work surface with cubby shelves and two upper shelves for extra storage options. H215-27 has dual USB charging ports. H215-24 L-desk features an open bookcase with four shelves and desk top with gallery rail. H215-10 desk features a cord management hole and desk top gallery rail. Made with dark decorative wood grain laminate, engineered wood substrate and metal frames. Metal frames feature a durable matte black powder coat finish. H215-13 lift top desk features a 36" wide work surface and two small storage bins underneath. Lift top raises to 39"H.
Carton Weight =48.1Bls, L= 26.73", W=54.13" H= 26.73"
Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate;Replicated dark wood grain finish;Black matte metal legs;Stretcher styling;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.