31.10" W 14.84" D 51.42"
Beachy style and lots of storage go hand in hand with this 5-drawer chest. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish creates a rustic look that's perfect for setting the scene of an island getaway. Five roomy drawers give you the space needed for stowing away clothes and more. Clean lines and modern handles provide an authentic look to be admired for years to come.
Made of engineered wood;Smokey gray finish over replicated oak grain;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Linear pulls with antiqued gunmetal finish;Faux linen finished drawer interiors;Includes tipover restraint device;Small Space Solution
Smokey gray finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch. Contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish. Full, Queen and King storage bed option features 6 drawers of storage. Twin storage bed has 5 drawers. Cases feature faux linen finished drawer interiors. Modern bookcase headboard includes a dimming LED light under the shelf. Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Queen (57) and King (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. Queen and king storage footboard (54S, 56S) requires the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats. Modern styled canopy bed with substantial posts and canopy frame. B221-48 is compatible with our W100-02,101 fireplace inserts. Twin and full storage footboard (52S, 84S) requires the B100-11 or B100-12 roll slats. Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.