36.38" W 17.50" D 52.00"
Contemporary style is shaping up beautifully. Designer elements are evident from every angle in this chest of drawers. Quality crafted with dovetail construction, the chests contoured drawers offer endless storage options. Sporting a distinctive weathered gray finish, its the epitome of casual elegance.
Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood;Drawers with contoured fronts;Linear metal drawer pulls in bright nickel-tone finish;5 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Casual contemporary design. Made with select wood solids, veneers and engineered wood. Contoured drawer fronts with pressed veneer face. Dovetail drawer construction with metal center guides. Stylish metal bar pulls. Captain's style storage bed features a large assortment of drawer storage in the side rails, footboard and headboard. Note full size bed features storage on only one side rail.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.