14.00" W 24.00" D 23.13"
Everything's within reach with this compact chairside end table. You won't have to leave a seat to charge electronic devices since this stylish companion has two handy built-in USB charging ports, two AC outlets, an open storage cubby and a lower cabinetperfect for tucking away all your chairside necessities. Its attractive design with smooth dark brown finish is accented with bronze-tone hardware and bun feet for a casual look.
Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood;Bronze-tone hardware;1 cabinet;1 storage cubby, 2 fixed shelves;2 USB charging ports;2 AC outlets;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Made with Mindi veneers and select hardwood solids in a rich dark brown finish. Cocktail table has lift top with hidden storage and one storage drawer. Chair side end table has closed storage behind a large door and an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Hardware features round metal knobs in a dark bronze color finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.