14.00" W 24.25" D 23.00"
Display and contain your favorite things with this end table. Its textured antique white finish creates a vintage two-tone look, while outlets and USB ports provide functionality. This is a piece you will enjoy for years to come.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone antiqued finish;Metal hardware;Pull-out tray;Single cabinet storage;Lift-top back revealing 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging stations;Power cord included; UL Listed;Minor assembly required
Made with select hardwood solids and white oak veneers in a weathered gray finish. Paint grade materials form the base and finished in an antique white color. Tables feature plank and frame top and casual styling throughout. Cocktail features 4 working drawers and lift top. Casters for mobility. T637-7 chair side table has pullout tray, large door for storage and lift up top (back section) that exposes an AC power supply with 2 USB charging ports. Also included in the collection are a sofa table and end table with generous proportions.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.