16.00" W 5.00" D 16.00"
Elevate your eclectic living room decor with this boho-chic accent pillow. It features stripes of varying patterns with raised braided sections for a textured look. Brimming with organic beauty, it adds an air of simplicity to your decor.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray/White | Other
Hand woven stripe design in gray and white. Solid reverse in gray. Polyethylene terephthalate cover. Indoor/outdoor safe. Zipper closure. Fiber filled. Spot clean only.
Carton Weight =12.14Bls, L= 17", W=17" H= 17"
Polyethylene terephthalate cover;Handwoven stripe design in gray and white;Solid gray reverse;Fiber filled;Zipper closure;Made for indoor/outdoor use;Imported;Spot clean only
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.