23.00" W 19.00" D 33.50"
Revitalize your dining room decor with the Viscount Vegan Leather Dining Chairs - Set of 2. Graceful, minimalist lines blend seamlessly with the luxe comfort of Viscounts smooth and durable vegan leather upholstery. Supported by dense foam padding and resting securely on matte black stainless steel tapered legs, Viscount is a versatile accent chair. A vintage modern style makes these vegan leather chairs ideally suited for a variety of rooms. Place Viscount in the dining room or kitchen as dining chairs, or in the living room, entryway, or bedroom as accent chairs. Chair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Viscount Vegan Leather Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black Tan | PU/Huajin PINE round black foot pin
Retro Modern Dining Chairs Vegan Leather Upholstery Minimalist Design Dense Foam Padding Matte Black Stainless Steel Tapered Legs Chair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 19"W x 33.5"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 16.5"W x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 16"W x 14.5"H Base Dimensions: 18.5"L x 18"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.