19.50" W 23.50" D 38.75"
Whether youre pining for cottage charm or modern farmhouse sophistication, this dining room upholstered chair with timeless ladderback styling is something to savor. Distressed vintage white finish exudes a sense of ease thats all the more enticing thanks to a comfortably cushioned seat wrapped in a soothing gray linen colored textural fabric.
Set of 2;Made of solid wood;Distressed vintage white finish with linen colored polyester upholstery;Nailhead trim;Cushioned seat;Assembly required
Rustic cottage styling. Swivel seat barstools are finished in black metal with a choice of distressed vintage white, or brown for a contrasting eclectic style. D546-524,530 has linen colored fabric cushion and nail trim detail. D546-424,430 has beige colored fabric cushion and nail trim detail. Metal stretcher and back frame. D546-35 rectangle extension leaf table features an extra thick edge with book matched inlay pattern and can fit 6-8.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.