3.50" W 78.50" D 23.00"
Add distinguished style your master bedroom or a guest room with the timeless elegance of the Tranquil Channel Tufted Performance Velvet King/California King Headboard, meticulously upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet with horizontal channel tufting. This king/Cali-king padded headboard blends contemporary sleekness and subtle glam deco style for a refined focal point in mid-century modern or minimalist settings. Bolstered with dense foam padding, this king/California king upholstered headboard is a model of firmness and strength. Tranquil is a height-adjustable headboard with seven mounting positions. Assembly required. Set Includes: - Tranquil Channel Tufted Performance Velvet King/California King Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | MDF Frame, Solid wood, Rubber wood,
Channel Tufted King/California King Headboard Performance Velvet Upholstery Stain-Resistant Fabric Dense Foam Padding 7 Mounting Positions Dense Foam Padding
Overall Product Dimensions: 3.5"L x 78.5"W x 23"H Floor to Top of Headboard: 40 - 55"H Floor to Bottom of Headboard: 16.5 - 31.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.