72.13" W 16.00" D 36.00"
Make your home the hub for cool vibes with this long counter table. Two-tone finish scheme of distressed warm brown and aged gunmetal is full of urban industrial swagger. Long length makes it suitable for 3 people to sit. Add it behind your sofa with stools for a dapper eating or working space.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Counter height;Assembly required;Dining chairs sold separately
Table and stool seat are constructed with Acacia veneer over engineered wood and mixed solid wood. Urban contemporary design features a two-tone finish scheme. Table top and stool seat are finished in a distressed light rum colored finish. Table aprons are faux finished in an aged gunmetal look, and color match the adjustable height metal stool frame.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.