31.50" W 36.00" D 37.00"
Fresh and sophisticated. This accent chair with button tufting is a classy addition to your home. Inside-out design with linen weave fabric on the seating area and taupe faux leather on the back. Large nailhead trim ties the look together. Charles of London arms and turned bun feet make this a stylish heirloom piece.
Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Linen weave interior upholstery; faux leather exterior upholstery;Polyester upholstery;Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Accent Chair. English Arm. Upholstered in Ivory Polyester/Linen Blend Inside and Antique Taupe Faux Leather Outside. Diamond Tufted Back and Tight T-Seat Cushion with Spring Construction. Brass Finished Nailhead Trim. Turned Wood Legs in Black Finished.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.