48.00" W 26.00" D 18.00"
Bring rustic refinement home in a simply striking way with this lift top table. Crafted with pine wood for highly grained character, the table is treated to a dark rum-tone finish for a handsome, hearty aesthetic. Heavy distressed marks add a vintage look and feel that has so much appeal.
Made of pine wood;Dark rum-tone finish;Heavily distressed;Spring-lift tabletop;Undermount shelf
Made with Pine solids and veneers in a heavily distressed finish in a dark rum color. Cocktail table features a lift-top for added versatility. Top lifts to expose hidden storage. Each table has a shelf for added storage. Round cocktail table has casters for mobility.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.