15.50" W 23.00" D 23.50"
Tap into mid-century aesthetics with the Render Nightstand. With dual usage as an end table in the living room, this nightstand features a durable particleboard frame with smooth walnut grain laminate, four tapered wood legs, and full-extension glide storage drawers. Boasting a mid-century modern style this accent table features a solid construction with a pleasing look and practical functionality that's perfect for the bedroom. Two full-extension drawers offer ample storage space to keep your bedside essentials neat and organized. Set Includes: One - Render Two-Drawer Nightstand
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut | MDF, Particular board, Honeycomb bo
Mid-Century Bedside Table Smooth Wood Grain Laminate Full-Extension Glide Drawers Durable Particleboard Construction Tapered Wood Legs Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 15.5"L x 23"W x 23.5"H Inner Drawer Dimensions: 11.5"L x 20"W x 3.5 - 6"H Drawer Frame Dimensions: 0.5"W x 4"H Dresser Top Thickness: 1"H Base Dimensions: 10.5"L x 19"W Leg Width: 1.5 - 2"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.