13.50" W 46.50" D 17.00"
Tap into mid-century aesthetics with the Render 71" Media Console TV Stand. This installment of the Render Collection features a durable particleboard and MDF frame with smooth wood grain laminate, four tapered legs, two center cable management holes, and two adjustable sliding slatted doors for both display and concealed shelf storage. This versatile mid-century modern living room entertainment center features a solid construction with a pleasing look and practical functionality. Perfect for media storage, this entertainment console accommodates flat-screen TVs up to 78. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Render 46" Media Console TV Stand
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut White | Wood
Mid-Century Modern TV Stand Modern TV Stand For TVs up to 50" Smooth Wood Grain Laminate Durable Particleboard Construction Two Sliding Doors Adjustable Shelves On Both Sides Tapered Wood Legs
Overall Product Dimensions: 13.5"L x 46.5"W x 17"H Floor to Underside of Table: 7.5"H Table Top Thickness: 0.5"H Inner Drawer Dimensions: 12.5"L x 12.5 - 18.5"W x 7.5"H Drawer Frame Dimensions: 0.5"W x 8"H Base Width: 46"W Legs Width: 38"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.