Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components;Antiqued two-tone finish;Fixed lower shelf;Assembly required
Traditional farmhouse design. Made with Ash veneers, cast PU components and Poplar solids. Antiqued two-tone finish features chipped white with distressed wood finished tops. Graceful cabriole legs set above a shaped lower shelf. Chair side door cabinet features inset mirror with filigree moulding. Round metal knob finished in a rubbed dark gray color. Round, tufted ottoman made with veneer, engineered wood substrate and cast PU components. Deep button tufting and textured polyester cover in a linen coloration. Traditional cabriole legs with ornate acanthus leaf details. Serpentine shaped shelf for extra storage options.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.