40.13" W 18.13" D 58.13"
Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this chest of drawers is your dream bedroom retreat realized. Antiqued two-tone aesthetic blends a chipped white with a distressed wood finished top for added charm. Framed drawer fronts and decorative corbels add refinement, while bail pulls in a dark bronze-tone finish lend a classic touch.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components;Antiqued two-tone finish;Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Includes tipover restraint device;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Traditional cottage design. Antiqued two-tone finish featuring chipped white cases with distressed wood finished tops. Tops feature Oak veneers, while the cases are made with Birch veneers and hardwood solids. Framed drawer fronts and overlay decorative corbels dress the cases nicely. Ornately shaped headboard with inset upholstered cushion and matching mirror frame. Dovetail drawer construction with ball bearing side glides. B743-93 night stand features an AC power supply with dual USB charging ports. B743-22 (3) drawer vanity, mirror, linen colored upholstered stool. Vanity mirror dimension: 28"W x 1"D x 26"H. Vanity stool dimension: 19"W x 14"D x 18"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.