1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
If you love the idea of contemporary style that’s ultra warm and inviting, the Rawcliffe sectional is casual refinement you’ll love living with. Lightening things up in a fresh neutral tone, this sectional is covered in a decadently soft microfiber that’s love at first touch. Rest assured, ultra-deep 45" seats and reversible cushions you can flip and fluff nicely accommodate, while clean-lined styling and wide track arms make a fashion statement.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing sofa, right-arm facing sofa and wedge
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose, reversible cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 10 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.