22.50" W 38.00" D 41.50"
Survey your surroundings with confidence with the Ponder Upholstered Performance Velvet Dining Room Counter Stool. Ponders padded high-density foam seat gently slopes upward providing embracing comfort while the tapered back provides ergonomic support. Finely upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet polyester, the Ponder Dining Stool makes a striking statement with its gold stainless steel base featuring two angled front sleek legs and a rear tripod base. Accentuate your modern decor with a contemporary dining room or counter stool that elevates any empty area of your home. Counter Stool Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Ponder Counter Stool
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | Plywood and foam with density Yuhua
Performance Velvet Polyester Upholstery Gold Stainless Steel Frame Dense Foam Padding Dining Counter Stool Vintage Glamour Style Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 22.5"L x 38"W x 41.5"H Overall Counter Stool Dimensions: 19"L x 22.5"W x 41.5"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 22.5"W x 24.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 9.5"W x 14"H Base Dimensions: 22.5"L x 18.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.