22.00" W 26.50" D 32.00"
The Nouvelle Upholstered Fabric Dining Chair Set of Two is a buoyant and intriguing fusion of shapes that energizes your dining space, living room, or bedroom. This beautifully balanced side chair set fits well in modern, contemporary, or minimalist settings. The rounded backrest, upholstered in soft polyester fabric, flows seamlessly into the circular seat cushion for a profoundly satisfying effect. Bolstered by dense foam padding, the contoured seat rests on powder-coated black metal hairpin legs, rendering this a whimsical accent chair for your dining room or entryway. Legs are fitted with non-marking foot pins. Set Includes: Two - Nouvelle Upholstered Fabric Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black Light Gray | Metal painting frame for back and s
Retro Modern Dining Chairs Upholstered Fabric Upholstery Modern Accent Chairs Non-Marking Foot Pins Dense Foam Padding Sturdy Black Metal Frame Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 22"L x 26.5"W x 32"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 15"W x 19"H Backrest Height: 12.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 2.5"H Base Dimension: 19.5"L x 19.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.