48.00" W 19.00" D 30.40"
If theres an accent piece with a flair for making traditional elements look so fit for modern-classic settingsthis sofa table is it. Its hard to not fall for the elegance and intricacy of acanthus leaf carvings and shapely serpentine legs. Tiered shelving design has such lovely symmetry.
Assembly required;Hand-finished;2 fixed shelves;Oil-rubbed-bronze-tone legs;Made of engineered wood with metal accents
Tops made with select veneers in a medium burnished finish. Scroll legs have wirework detail. Metal is finished in a warm light bronze color finish. The cocktail has clear beveled glass top insert with polished edges that reveals a tubular metal scrollwork under the glass.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.